Thursday 8 August 2013

Lost Data Is Lost

I have had to reboot my computer copmpletey, losing all my files in the process. However I am still going on with my plan to do a dvd cover for every new series story, and here I go again with making a cover for The Idiot's Lantern.

My artwork template has changed; I decided to use a canvas the same size as the front cover of a dvd case, with the position of the R2 window and its centre marked out. I feel that this will help me to plan whenever I feel like overlapping the R2 template. I like the wire lightning bolts and the faceless Rose. the concentric circles will eventually be much less opaque, here they are at 100% opacity so I can see them clearly whilst I lay out the characters. Not sure where to go from here so I will take a break and browse for more images.

No comments:

Post a Comment